January 2015 book haul!

Wednesday, 11 February 2015

The-my-shelves-are-groaning Janurary book haul!

Wow, so January has practically flown buy, and we're practically already two weeks into February. I can't even deal with how fast this year is going. My exams are in June and them looming is kind of killing me.

I got my first ARCs this month, and I can't wait to share them with you!



ARCS:


I was fortunate enough to receive these ARCS this month:

An Island of Our Own by Sally Nicholls
Publication date: April 2nd 2015
Publisher: Scholastic UK

7 Days by Eve Ainswoth
Publication Date: Early February 2015
AVAIABLE NOW!
Publisher: Scholastic UK

The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Sailsbury
Publication Date: Early February 2015
AVAIABLE NOW
Publisher: Scholastic UK

The Raven and other tales by Edgar Allen Poe
(I saw this and fangirled, and the lovely people at Scholastic let me steal it)
Publisher: Scholastic UK



And NOT pictured above:

The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie & Alyssa B. Sheinmel
Publication Date: March 24th 2015
Publisher: Weinstein Books

I also bought myself some books that I just couldn't resist!

Books I bought Myself:




Splintered, Unhinged and Ensnared by A.G. Howard


Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher


The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton


All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

Behind the Gates of Gomorrah: A year with the criminally insane by Stephen Seager


My TBR pile isn't happy, but I certainly am! What have you bought recently? Let me know!




1 comment:

  1. Great stack! I hope you enjoy them all - I know some you already have. :) Have a great rest of your week!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete