A To Z Bookish Survey!

Saturday, 11 April 2015













Author you've read the most books from:
George R.R. Martin
I've read all of the A Game of Thrones books so far. (And I love them!)








Best Sequel Ever:
The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. (Fab epic fantasy)





Currently Reading:
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough

Drink of choice when reading: 
Literally anything. I love Coffee and Apple Juice the best, though.
E-Reader or physical book?
Physical book! Nothing beats the feel of a real book. (And going to book shops, too!)
Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in High School:
Theodore Finch from All The Bright Places. (I'm a little obsessed.)
Glad you gave this book a chance:
To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han & All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
Hidden Gem Book:
Lies Like Love by Louisa Reid. (Amazing and heart wrenching YA contemporary read that doesn't get enough love.)
 Important moment in your reading life:
Discovering book bloggers & vloggers and picking up the courage to become one myself- it's honestly changed my life!


Just Finished:
The Merciless by Danielle Vega. (Thrilling YA horror. Gave me the chills!)




Kinds of book you won't read:
Autobiographies. I hate them, they just don't interest me.

Longest book you've read:
This is a hard one! Probably Lord of The Rings by J.R. Tolkien. (If you're not accepting that as one book, then The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss)


Major book hangover because of:
The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton & The Merciless by Danielle Vega.


Number of bookcases you own:One Bookcase, two sets of floating shelves. One day, I'd love a library of my own.



One book you have read multiple times:
I don't really reread books, but I have read The Crucible by Arthur Miller & Of Mice And Men by John Steinbeck twice, for English Lit in school.


Preferred place to read:
In my Bedroom. It's so quiet and cosy. I sometimes read in the bath, too. I kind of like the atmosphere in libraries, also.


Quote that gives you all the feels:
'I get into these moods sometimes, and I can't shake them..' 'Kind of black, sinking moods. I imagine it's what's being in the eye of a tornado is like., all calm and blinding at the same time. I hate them.'- Theodore Finch, All The Bright Places.


Reading Regret:
I used to be ashamed of being a reader. I was scared people would think I was a nerd. I wish I'd never cared about what everyone else thinks. But now I embrace my inner-nerd! I realise now that you shouldn't be ashamed of something you love!


Series you started & need to finish:
Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor & The Saga graphic novel series by Brian K Vaughan and Fiona Staples.

Three of your all time favourite books:
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. The Name of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. The Shining by Stephen King.


Unapolagetic Fangirl for:

LOKI! I loved him in the Thor films and graphic novels, but Joanne M Harris' The Gospel of Loki totally cemented my obsession.


Very excited for this release:
Survive The Night by Danielle Vega. (Fan of YA horror? Then Check this lady out!)
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo




Worst Bookish Habit:
Impulse buying. I buy books on a whim then often end up not even reading them and giving them away.



X marks the spot: 27th book on your shelf:
Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #2) By Marissa Meyer. (I love these so much!)




Your Latest Book Purchase:
Anna and The French Kiss
Lola and The Boy Next Door
Isla and The Happily Ever After all by Stephanie Perkins. (Bought them all at the same time, so...)

Zzz snatcher book. A book that kept you up late:
The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Sailsbury. I was lucky enough to get an ARC- but it totally stole my beauty sleep!



I had a lot of fun doing this post! Don't forget to check out the original over on Perpetual Pageturner's blog, here!






















No comments:

Post a Comment