May Book Haul!

Thursday, 2 June 2016

Hey guys! So I got eleven books this month- a few from publishers & a couple I bought myself. I though it'd be fun to show you guys what I got- there's some that I'm super excited for!

I already filmed a haul & unboxing video, (I have accumulated a few more books since then) but if you want to check it out, then you can find the link here!

Without further ado, let's go onto the books.
(I'll link the Goodreads page on each title so  you can find out more)








BOOKS SENT FROM PUBLISHERS:

Gollancz 



out 7th June 
out 5th July


Macmillan 


Atom


(AKA American Girls) out 7th June 
(not pictured-oops..) out 16th June

Corgi


out 28th June

Scholastic 

out 7th June




BOOKS I PURCHASED MYSELF:











I'd love to hear what you books you've got/ been loving in the month of May!

Happy Reading xox

No comments:

Post a Comment